I am officially done with my first semester of college! I am so excited!!! Tomorrow I fly home for a week to see my family! Clay and Ashlin dont know that i am coming, so its going to be a complete surprise and I can't wait to see their reactions. Overall the semester went well, Holly is leaving and it was pretty horrible. We got all teary, back to Ohio she goes! I loved our late nights and all we went through together... The good and the bad. I absolutely love going to this college. So this past last week has actually been quite eventful for me...
 |
| I had my first Jamba Juice and I am SO glad that Megan and Holly got to experience it with me |
|
 |
| After Jamba, we went to the movies and saw Beastly which i have to say, my favorite movie ever is beauty and the beast, so i definitely loved the movie because it is super cute! |
|
 |
| OH MY GOSH.... here is the story behind this gorgeous hole in our wall. It was super late at night and it was really early in the morning. I had the random urge to do something stupid, so I decided to climb the wall and see if I could reach the ceiling. So I got up there, and as Megan started to climb up the wall, her foot went completely through the wall. We laughed for Hours! It was a way to end the semester with a "bang". |
 |
| This morning,we went to the Crossroads and had the last meal of the semester together. Breakfast!!! BISCUITS&GRAVYY!! |
 |
| I horribly photoshopped an arrow in the picture just so you can see this ridiculous YAK! My aunt took me to see a yak farm by her house and so i went up to pet one and as two started to warm up to me, the one that the arrow is pointing at charged me from across the field. I ran the fastest I think that I have ever ran before!! I was absolutely terrified. |
 |
| I am NOT a fan of yaks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment