so... what to say. spring semester has started, and I am enjoying all of them. Advanced swimming is a challenge. (I'd like to think that it's because of the elevation up here than me actually being out of shape.) I think it is a good combination of both actually. One of my roommates talked me into a competitive ultimate frisbee team. Which of course I joined and I would feel bad for backing out when I already committed to it. Turns out that I am no good at throwing a frisbee... Which is quite funny i guess, cause my team rocks!!! and then there is me, which is completely fine :)
I also joined a co-ed grass volleyball team for the ward, which i am excited for... but not at the same time... cause i am so very very rusty on my volleyball skills. And my bad shoulder has been acting up ever since i've started swimming. so... BLEH! haha... wish me luck!
 |
| my cousin elle :) i'm up there at least twice a week to hold her |
 |
| SO... We got super hyper. This is about 3 in the morning... we watched forever strong and wanted to be all tribal |
 |
| Yeah... I have no idea what we were doing. It was one of those intense moments that only pictures can describe. |
No comments:
Post a Comment